Wednesday, April 29, 2009

huge party!

Chag sameach all! I was just at a huge (about 2000 people) party in Savion. It was very loud and very drunk. I brought earplugs and used them all night. I also drank lots of vodka. So much vodka that I'm not even hungover. I become quite pleasant when I'm drunk. Not too rowdy at all, just a little bit of singing and talking to strangers, but all-in-all quite pleasant. Everyone else also drank and taxies were in big demand. Our taxi driver Ronen was very nice, even offered to be my permanent taxi driver. I liked ronen more than his older brother who drove us to the party, Ronen was a bit more normal. During the party I was with Gayle, Aliza, Jeff, Oren, and Rachel. Once you get lost you have a very small chance of finding the group again. They brought in port-a-potties and plenty of bushes for peeing. There was the free alcohol table to make the 120sh ticket price worthwhile. There was also the paid alcohol table which is where the tequilla was (I stuck to the free vodka). There were dogs in buns being sold somewhere and a large cauldron with something hot in it. The music was too loud, but otherwise was decent. Only 1 field of dance so options (music-wise) were limited.

I'm off to a BBQ now, gnite all!

No comments:

Post a Comment