Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lenovo x220t tablet sleeve (0A33883) review

I ordered the Lenovo tablet sleeve and have had it for a few days now. Tonight was the first time I took the laptop out. Here are my feelings:
The tablet handle and strap are located on the opposite side of the velcro that holds the tablet in. This is the wrong side for the handle! I am constantly worried that the laptop will fall out! Don't buy this if you are as worried as I am about a velcro piece holding the laptop in. All normal cases with a zipper open from the side of the handle and not vice-versa. I might walk by something that hooks onto the velcro and opens the case unintentionally. Argh!
The strap has a shoulder pad that is meant to go on the shoulder, except the piece doesn't reach the shoulder unless the strap is lengthened. It has to do with where the strap buckle on the adjustable strap is located in relation to the shoulder pad.

My opinion is to pass on this piece of junk. I can't tell you well useful it is as a tablet holder because I can't get past how stupid it is as a carrying case.

No comments:

Post a Comment